What do questions like "What are my parents hiding from me?", "What has been making life difficult at the nudist colony?", and "What would grandma find disturbing, yet oddly charming?" have in common? They're all potential jokes that can be heard on our brand-new show, Comics Against Humanity! A show that brings the beloved and horribly amazing game "Cards Against Humanity" to life!
Watch as the best local comedians improvised their sets on the spot using cards from the game as inspiration!
Date Night: Dinner & Show for 2 Packages - Now Available
- 2 upgraded tickets to the show (your seats will be saved)
- Dinner in Elements (seated up to 2 hours before showtime)
- Includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrées and 1 dessert
- Our standard 2-item showroom minimum is waived
- Parties seated together may not exceed 6 guests
To purchase, select the “Dinner & Show for Two” ticket type. Each package includes 2 tickets. Pairs wishing to be seated together should contact our box office. No “Dinner & Show” group seated together may exceed 6 guests.
This show is 18+. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior to showtime.)