AGES 14-17 | 10am - 4pm
Gain confidence by utilizing your sense of humor to its full potential with this amazing introductory workshop to improvisational comedy with seasoned instructor Don Gervasi! We cover everything from the basics of "yes-anding" and proper joke structure to performing your conceptualized ideas on stage! Don't miss this all-day workshop that will answer your burning questions about comedy, teach you the basic tools to hit the ground running in improv, give you insights into making a career out of your passion, plus a whole lot more!
This Workshop Includes Lunch, and:
- Learn the concept and fundamental rules of improv comedy
- Understand and practice "yes and'ing" and proper joke structure
- Participate in exercises and formats used by professionals
- Translate your ideas by performing at the "top of your intelligence."
- Peer and professional feedback
- Q&A session