OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
When our venue reopens, we’ll be ready to safely welcome you back into our facility. To start, our customer-facing bars will be closed
and you will be ushered directly to your table inside our showroom. We have new guidelines around social distancing, stringent protocols
to help keep our guests and employees healthy and safe, and enhanced disinfecting measures throughout the venue.
Helium is committed to creating an environment where everyone can laugh with confidence. We have a few asks of you: When you arrive please be aware of your fellow guests. While you may be ready to get out and socialize, other fans may still be a bit uneasy. Please keep 6 feet between you and other parties. Be patient. Take your time upon entrance and exit. Consider your own hygiene and please consider wearing a mask until you get seated at your table.
If you aren't ready to be in public try one of our online experiences here.
Will your staff be taking temperatures upon arrival?
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside the venue.
How will social distancing guidelines be applied?
- Customers are asked to keep a minimum of 6 feet between groups while waiting in line to enter the showroom and/or the bathrooms.
What does seating and capacity look like now?
- Capacity of the showroom has been reduced significantly to allow for safe social distancing. All customers will be seated by a host at tables of no more than 4 people. No one will be sat with guests that are not in their own party.
What is your plan for food and beverage service?
- All food and beverage will be served on or in single-use containers. Staff members will be required to wear masks and gloves. Please note: customers will only be able to order food and beverages from their showroom server. Walk-up bar service will not be available.
Should I bring hand sanitizer for my visit?
- Yes. While we plan on having hand-sanitizing stations, we recommend you come prepared as well.
Am I expected to wear a mask?
- Customers are required to wear masks during entrance and exit of the club, while they wait to be seated, and while using the restroom. However, a mask is not required when customers are eating and drinking at their table.
In the event of a show cancellation will I be refunded?
- Yes, you will receive a refund.
What should I do if I have tickets to an event, but I or someone in my party isn't feeling well?
- We would recommend you do not attend the show and contact the box office for a full refund.